Privacy is very important to us. Please be thoroughly familiar with these Terms and Conditions, which contain important information regarding the handling of your personal data and related rights and obligations.
The Personal Data Manager under Article 4 (7) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of these data ("GDPR") is the Personal Data Administrator:
Marek Červenka, IČ: 69261342, with registered office at Rubešova 1285/16, 326 00 Plzeň, Czech Republic
Contacts for exercising your rights: Phone: +420 603 72 93 17, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (hereinafter: "Administrator").
Personal information means any information about an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is an individual who can be identified directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a specific identifier, such as name, identification number, location data, network identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or the social identity of this individual.
The administrator did not appoint a Data Protection Commissioner.
Sources and categories of processed personal data
The administrator handles the personal data you have provided to him or the personal data that the administrator has received on the basis of your order.
The administrator handles your identification, contact information and data necessary for the performance of the contract.
Legitimate reason and purpose of personal data processing
The legitimate reason for the processing of your personal data is:
performance of the contract between you and the trustee under Article 6 (1) b) GDPR,
the legitimate interest of the controller in providing direct marketing (in particular for sending business messages and newsletters) under Article 6 (1) f) GDPR,
your consent to processing for the purpose of providing direct marketing (in particular for sending business messages and newsletters) pursuant to Article 6 (1) a) GDPR in conjunction with Section 7 (2) of Act No. 480/2004 Coll., on Certain Information Society Services in the Event of Non-Order of Goods or Services.
the fulfillment of the legal obligation to which the manager is subject under Article 6 (1) (c) of the GDPR
The purpose of personal data processing is:
executing your order and exercising the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the trustee; (personal name, address, contact), the provision of personal data is a necessary requirement for the conclusion and performance of the contract, without the provision of personal data it is not possible to conclude the contract or to fulfill it by the administrator,
sending business messages and doing other marketing activities.
the administrator does not have automatic individual decision making, including profiling within the meaning of Article 22 GDPR.
A retention time of data
The administrator keeps personal data
for the period necessary to exercise the rights and obligations arising out of the contractual relationship between you and the trustee and the exercise of the claims under these contractual relationships (for a period of 15 years from the delivery of the goods and their payment)
is required to comply with legislation in the field of accounting and tax regulations
unless a contractual relationship such as unilateral cancellation of the order by the user (for 5 years)
until consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes is revoked, for a maximum of 5 years, if personal data are processed under consent
at the end of the retention period, the administrator will erase personal information
Recipients of personal data (subcontractors)
The recipients of the personal data are the persons who process the bookkeeping of the administrators involved in the delivery of goods / services / realization of payments on the basis of a contract, providing e-shop services and other services related to the operation of the e-shop.
We find your satisfaction with your purchase through our e-mail questionnaires within our Customer Authentication program where our e-shop is involved. We send you every time you buy us if, within the meaning of Section 7 (3) of Act No. 480/2004 Coll. about some information society services, you will not decline to send them. Processing of personal data for the purpose of submitting questionnaires within the program "Verified by customers" is carried out on the basis of our legitimate interest in determining your satisfaction with the purchase with us. For sending questionnaires, evaluating your feedback, and analyzing our market position, we use the processors who are the Heureka.cz operator; we can transfer information about purchased goods and your e-mail address for these purposes. Your personal information is not transmitted to any third party for its own purposes when sending an email. You can at any time oppose the sending of e-mail questionnaires within the Customer Authentication program by rejecting additional questionnaires via a link in a questionnaire email. In case of your objection, we will not send you the questionnaire further.
An administrator does not intend to pass personal data to a third country (to a non-EU country) or an international organization.
Under the terms of the GDPR you have:
- the right of access to their personal data under Article 15 of the GDPR,
- the right to correct personal data pursuant to Article 16 of the GDPR or the restriction of processing under Article 18 GDPR,
- the right to delete personal data under Article 17 of the GDPR,
- the right to object to processing under Article 21 GDPR,
- the right to data portability pursuant to Article 20 GDPR,
- the right to withdraw consent to processing in writing or electronically to the address or email address of the administrator referred to in Article III of these Terms and
- the right to file a complaint with the Personal Data Protection Office if you believe that your privacy has been violated.
- The Administrator declares that he has taken all appropriate technical and organizational measures to safeguard personal data.
- The administrator has taken technical measures to secure data repositories and personal data repositories in paper form.
- The administrator declares that personal data are only accessible to the persons authorized by him under Article V. just to the necessary extent.
We use relational (temporary) cookies that are automatically deleted when you exit the web interface. We also use permanent cookies that remain on your device until you remove them.
The cookies we use are as following:
- first-party cookies - these cookies are assigned to the domain of our site; These are necessary cookies and performance cookies, they may be temporary or permanent;
- the essential cookies - allow you to navigate to the web interface and use the basic features, do not identify you personally, and it is not personal data;
- performance cookies - to analyze how to use the web interface (number of visits, time spent on a web interface, etc.); the data obtained from these cookies is anonymous;
- third-party cookies - these cookies are associated with a domain other than the domain of our site, even if you are on our website; these cookies allow us to analyze our site and show you tailor-made advertising; these are functional cookies and targeted and advertising cookies;
- functional cookies - used to personalize content by remembering logins, geolocation, etc .; through which they may acquire and process personal data;
- target and Ad Cookies - Used to show targeted ads on and off the web interface; through which they may acquire and process personal data. You can share information about how we use our site for our social networking, advertising, and analytics partners.
We mainly use the following cookies:
- Google Analytics
- Google AdWords
We use Google services
The Web interface uses Google Analytics and possibly other services provided by Google, Inc. (hereinafter: "Google"). These services work with information obtained through cookies.
If you are interested in how Google uses the data it receives from us and how to edit or disable it, you will learn this information by clicking on the following link: How Google uses the data when you use our partners' sites or applications.
Google for users to have easy access to the information they collect through personalized ads - users can view, check, and eventually unsubscribe.
Logged in users can check your Google Account settings to give them control over web, app, and ad personalization data.
We use Seznam.cz, a.s. services
Our website uses retroversion technology from Sklik operated by Seznam.cz, a.s. This allows us to show visitors who have already shown interest in our products our ads on the Seznam.cz, a.s.
These Terms become effective on May 24, 2018.